Productive, flexible and compact, this device offers excellent value for money
The Lanier Pro 1357EX efficiently takes care of your entire production process. From preparing jobs to finishing them professionally, these power devices go way beyond any conventional printing systems. Engineered to run harder these workhorse systems maximise uptime and reduce turnaround time in centralised reproduction departments (CRDs), in-plant printers and print-for-pay shops.
- Expect reliable operation during peak production, plus outstanding long-term reliability
- Identify and correct multiple sheet feeding, with an innovative ultrasonic sensor.
- Use a wider range of stocks, up to 300 gsm with the Air Assist feature for error free media handling.
- Minimise downtime with Trained Customer Replaceble Units (TCRUs).
- Produce captivating booklets with a high performance finisher that offers 100-sheet stapling in two positions, 20-Sheet saddle stitiching, trimming and hole punching.
- Give customers even more options with a new Multi-Folding Unit that offers six patterns including Z-Fold, Half-Fold, Letter Fold-in, Letter Fold-out, Double Parallel Fold, and Gate -Fold.
- Take on high-volume finishing jobs with the High Capacity stacker, which stacks up to 5,000 sheets. Connect two in tandem for up to 10,000Sheet Capacity.
Lanier's Ring Binder Unit produces ready-to-distribute, ring bound booklets that are seamlessly punched and bound completely inline.
- Create perfect-bound books up to 400 pages (duplex) such as technical manuals, training materials and operation guides, with the inline Perfect Binder.
- Significantly reduce labour costs when printing bound books with the GBC StreamPunch III, which offers inline punching in a variety of patterns.